tablespoon Sugar Syrup
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Muddle your 3 Blackberries in a shaker.
- Add Singleton, Lemon Juice and Sugar Syrup.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Drizzle Blackberry Liqueur.
- Garnish with Lemon Thyme.
11 g per serve
History of the drink
In the 1980's, Dick Bradsell a bartender at Fred's Club in London's Soho, invented the Bramble. Nothing in Dick's opinion is more British than a blackberry when it comes to making a British-themed drink. When he was a child he remembers wriggling through the brambles to reach the fruit that grows wild all throughout the UK.