How to Create Food and Drink Pairings
Don’t miss Ana, Liam & Nick’s pro tips and game-changing advice on how to offer unique food and drinks experiences at your venue!
Authors: Ana Ulrich, Award-winning Bartender; Nick Wu, Owner of Bar Mood in Taipei; Liam Davy, Head of Bars for International restaurant chain Hawksmoor
Estimated watch time: 1 hour 4 minutes
Discover the key to unlocking extraordinary customer experiences with award-winning Bartender, Ana Ulrich,and Owner of Bar Mood in Taipei, Nick Wu and Head of Bars for International restaurant chain Hawksmoor, Liam Davy, as they share their expertise on creating the perfect food and drink pairings.
MEET THE HOSTS
Liam Davy is the Head of Bars for International restaurant chain Hawksmoor, in the UK, Ireland and the US and has achieved the coveted Spirited Award for World's Best restaurant Bar at Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans.
An expert in all things flavor, Ana Ulrich is a talented bartender at Mexican bar Hanky Panky, voted no. 13 in The World’s 50 Best Bars 2022.
Owner of Taipei bar, Bar Mood, voted no.17 Asia's 50 Best Bars 2021, Nick Wu is passionate about offering creative, flavor-forward cocktails with an equally sensational food menu to match.
- Trending food and drink experiences - how to apply current food and drink trends to create a perfect menu
- How to create the perfect food and drink combinations in your venue, including: identifying flavors, textures and aromas in food and drink; examples of great food and drink pairings and creating a simple yet irresistible food and drinks menu (with or without a kitchen)
- Providing food and drink in your venue resourcefully and sustainably, including examples of how to limit cost and reduce waste when introducing food and drink combinations
- 03:41 - 05:47 - Why you should elevate your guests experience with food and drink
- 05:48 - 18:18 - Trending food and drink experiences
- 18:19 - 23:37 - Audience Q&A session
- 23:38 - 46:52 - How to create the perfect food and drink pairings
- 46:53 - 50:11 - Audience Q&A session
- 50:12 - 1:03:38 - How to operate successfully as a food and drink business