Smirnoff Black Label
Smirnoff Black is a soft and tasty vodka, with exceptional sweetness and purity thanks to its production process. It is distilled from Russian grains in copper stills and filtered through Siberian silver birch charcoal. Taste it pure and cold, and even with ice.
Whether you sip it on the rocks or with soda and a twist, Smirnoff Black is the perfect addition to a cocktail party. Our award-winning, 100 proof vodka has a robust flavor with a dry finish for ultimate smoothness and clarity. Triple distilled and 10 times filtered, our vodka traditionally can be taken alone or added to your favorite mixed drink. Simply mix with ginger beer and lime juice for a classic Moscow Mule.
Founded in 1864, the Smirnoff brand traveled from Russia to the rest of the world due to our award-winning quality and smooth liquid. We pride ourselves on bringing our famous beverage to connoisseurs and newcomers alike, assuring the consistently great taste and quality expected from our traditionally distilled vodka. Please drink responsibly.
- Smirnoff traces its origins to the distillery established by P.A. Smirnov in Moscow in 1864.
- His spirit was purer than most, thanks to his pioneering use of charcoal filtration, which is still used to this day for a smooth, pure taste.
SMIRNOFF DIRTY MARTINI
- 1 1/2 oz Smirnoff Black Label vodka
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth (15% ABV)
- 2-3 dashes of olive brine
- Cubed ice
- Two green olives on cocktail sticks
- Fill a mixing glass with ice.
- Add Smirnoff No.21 vodka, dry vermouth, bitters and olive brine.
- Stir well for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and add olive garnish. Enjoy!
Alcohol content: 0.8 fl oz. per serve