Halloween Tricks & Treats
Entertain your guests this Halloween with spine-chilling cocktail recipes!
These don't have to be highly complicated, with just a little crafty presentation and the help of the moonlight shining on your mixing, you can stir up concoctions that will go down like a treat.
The Ghouls’ Goblet
Brush off the cobwebs with this Smirnoff recipe touching on the classic Moscow Mule. Delight your guests with gummy worms and trick them with a tasty treat.
- 1.75 oz. SMIRNOFF Cinnamon Churros Vodka
- .75 oz. ginger syrup
- 2 slices of Lemon
- 12 pieces of Gummy Worms Sweets
- 1 drop Food Coloring
- Fill an ice tray with gummy worm sweets, one to each square, and add water.
- Place 12 gummy worm sweets, or one per space, in an ice tray. Top each with water. Add different food coloring, then freeze.
- Fill a glass with the colored, gummy worm sweet ice.
- Pour Smirnoff vodka and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices.
THE RED WIDOW
This extra spicy, extra bloody Bloody Mary is a twist on the classic drink that your guests won't forget on this Halloween night.
This cocktail delivers bold flavors for an extra scary night. There’s even garlic for warding off the vampires – or wasabi to give extra heat.
- 1.5 oz. Smirnoff No. 21® Vodka
- 3 oz. Tomato Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Wasabi
- 1/2 clove of Crushed Garlic
- 1 dash of Soy Sauce
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 wedge of Lemon
- 1 leaf of Celery
(1.5 units of alcohol per serve)
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka and the tomato juice then add the crushed garlic or wasabi and a dash of soy sauce.
- Stir thoroughly with your bar spoon until well combined.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, a celery leaf and two cherry tomatoes.