Try this twist on your favorite Bloody. With flavours of charred nuts, white pepper and spice, Don Julio Reposado tequila adds a whole new dimension to the old standby.
- 1.5 oz. Don Julio Reposado Tequila
- 6.5 oz. Tomato juice
- 6 Dashes hot sauce
- 6 Dashes worcestershire sauce
- 1 Pinch celery salt
- 1 Pinch pepper
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Rim old fashioned glass with lemon juice and dip into black pepper
- Build ingredients and stir with a bar-spoon
- Garnish with thin strips of celery.
Alcohol content: 0.7 fl oz. per serve