Cucumber & Mint Cup
Fresh and green, this is a great way to enjoy the delicious grape notes in Ciroc.
- 1.5 oz. Ciroc2 inches cucumber, diced
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1 oz. Lemon juice
- 1 oz. Elderflower cordial
- 1.5 oz. Soda water
- Cucumber slice and mint sprig
- Crushed Ice
- Add the mint and cucumber to a shaker and muddle to pulp the cucumber
- Add the Ciroc, elderflower cordial and lemon
- Fill with ice and shake hard to mix
- Chill and dilute
- Fine strain into a highball glass full with crushed ice
- Top with soda water
- Cap with more crushed ice, garnish and serve.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fluid oz. per serve.