Iced Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry shortcake never tasted so good! A muddled blend of fresh strawberries and Smirnoff Iced Cake chilled with lemonade and amaretto liqueur. Served straight up... you'll definitely want seconds!
- 3 fresh strawberries
- 1.5 oz. Smirnoff Iced Cake
- 1.5 oz. Lemonade
- .5 oz. Amaretto liqueur
- Muddle the strawberries and vodka
- Add the lemonade, amaretto and a little ice to the cocktail shaker
- Shake briefly but vigorously
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish rim of glass with a half strawberry, if desired.
Alcohol content: 0.7 fl oz. per serve