The mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with it's refreshing hint of mint and lime.
- 1.5 oz. Myers's Platinum Rum
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- 1 oz. Sugar syrup
- 2 oz. Soda water
- 2-3 Diced lime wedges
- 12 Mint leaves
- Place mint leaves, and lime wedges into Highball glass
- Add lime juice, sugar syrup, crushed ice, lime wedges and muddle
- Measure Myers's Platinum Rum using a jigger and pour along with more crushed ice, leaving enough space for a splash of soda water
- Stir well and garnish with a generous sprig of mint.
Alcohol content: 0.6 fl oz. per serve