Captain Morgan's rum is mixed with lime and raspberries in this fruity, delicious twist on the classic.
- 1.5 oz. Captain Morgan's White Rum
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- .5 oz. Sugar Syrup
- 8-10 Mint leaves
- 5 Raspberries
- Top with Soda
- Mint sprig
- Crushed ice
- Muddle raspberries and slap mint leaves into a highball glass
- Half fill with crushed ice
- Add rum, Lime, Sugar syrup and soda and mix through with a bar spoon.
- Cap with more crushed ice
- Garnish and serve.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fluid oz. per serve.