Tanqueray Malacca Martinez
Tanqueray Malacca Gin plays a key role in this herbal twist on the Martinez cocktail, celebrating English and Mediterranean ingredients.
- 1.5 oz. Tanqueray Malacca Gin
- 1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- .5 oz. Cherry Heering or Cherry Liqueur
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice, and stir until chilled and diluted (about 20-25 rotations)
- Pour neat into a chilled cocktail glass, and top with a thin, manicured lemon peel, expressing the oil
- Light over the top of the glass and cocktail, before twisting and adding to the cocktail.
Alcohol content: 0.6 fluid oz. per serve.