TAKE CARE! WELLNESS TIPS FROM BAR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
You can also listen on: Spotify| Google | Apple | Tune In | Stitcher
Constantly on the go and not sure how to take care of yourself? Learn from experts in the field of wellness to give you techniques to manage stress, adapt to change, and nurture the hospitality teams you work and manage.
- Andrew Johnston, Meditation and Mindfulness Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Co-Founder of Working Mindfully
- Renee Floer, now former Programmes Manager at Diageo and a Certified Mental Health Practitioner
- Natasha Bermudez, Head of Bar Operations
- Anna Sebastian, Senior Bar Manager at The Savoy’s Beaufort Bar
- Sean Finter, Entrepreneur, Bar and Restaurant Coach and Speaker
- Tim Philips-Johansson, Global Brand Ambassador for Johnnie Walker
- Jamie Jones, World Class GB Winner
- Lauren Mote, the former Diageo Global Cocktailian
- Linda O’Flynn, Head Bartender at Cask in Cork
- James Fowler, Founder of Multiple Venues
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Develop techniques to help with high pressure situations.
- Find solutions for supporting your team when they're feeling stress.
- Explore processes to put in place to create a healthy work/life balance.
Get the Bartender's Mental Health Toolkit.
Go on a journey to a healthier, happier you.
CONNECT WITH US ON:
MASTERCLASS: INDUSTRY AFTER HOURS
In this webinar, join Global Cocktailian Lauren Mote, Global Gastronomer Mark Moriarty and special guests, sharing their top tips and advice on how to achieve a more sustainable lifestyle.
With expert tips and practical demonstrations - learn about the small lifestyle changes you can make for a healthy and sustainable life after hours. We’ll also be revealing some healthy recipes you can whip up in no time at all!
BAR CHAT: HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF
Tim Philips and Jamie Jones join host Tristan Stephenson to share their experience and insider tips on how to look after yourself in the industry. From diet to relationships, no stone is left unturned.
HOW TO BE A HEALTHY BARTENDER
Bar Manager Zdenek Kastanek gives his top tips on how to keep positive, stay focused and become a happy, healthy busy bartender.
- = MANAGING SELF-CARE LIKE A PRO ?>
MANAGING SELF-CARE LIKE A PRO
The word self-care is batted around a lot, but it can make a difference when motivation is low or needing to suss out a new routine. Stay on track with these seven tips guaranteed to help look after yourself and manage your time like a pro.