WINTER SERVES TO TRY
This Winter is all about having fun, keeping warm and enjoying time with your friends and family. There are a number of curated serves to complement the occasion. Here are a few of the best hits for you to try at home or for you guests.
Ketel One Espresso Martini
An elegant choice for the evening, Ketel One Vodka shaken with a velvety smooth espresso shot.
- 60ml Ketel One Vodka
- 30mls Espresso Coffee
- 15ml Sugar Syrup (1:1)
- 3 Coffee Beans
- Add all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake hard.
- Double strain into a cocktail glass, garnish & serve.
Approx. 2 Standard Drinks
Talisker Hot Toddy
A classic warm cocktail with spice & sweetness, perfect for the colder winter months.
- 30ml Talisker 10
- 120ml Hot Toddy mix
Hot Toddy Mix
- 20mls Lemon
- 40ml Honey
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 x Star Anise
- Add cinnamon, bay leaves & star anise to 120ml hot water and let cool to drinking temperature.
- Add all ingredients to a heat proof mug, stir, and garnish with a pinch of nutmeg.
Approx. 1.3 Standard Drinks
A cocktail with sophisticated simplicity, and a herbaceous, bitter orange flavour that makes the perfect aperitif.
- 30ml Tanqueray London Dry
- 30mls Campari
- 30mls Sweet Vermouth
- Orange Zest
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice, stir.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice, garnish and serve.
Approx. 1.9 Standard Drinks
Johnnie Walker Lemon Highball
A tall whisky cocktail with effervescent bubbles & citrus zing.
- 30ml Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 30mls Bickford’s Lemon Barley
- 120mls Soda Water
- Lemon Wheel
- Add Johnnie Walker, Bickfords Lemon Barley into a glass, fill glass with ice and top with Soda water.
- Garnish with a Lemon wheel and serve.
Approx. 1 Standard Drinks
WINTER DRINKSPIRATION WITH KATIE NAGAR
Australia’s National Whisky Ambassador Katie Nagar, shares with us her favourite Whisky cocktail to warm the cockles.
JONNY NEASE RECIPE: THE BEE'S KNEES
The World Class Ambassador unveils one of his favourite recipes, using Tanqueray London Dry Gin and local Western Australia honey.
KETEL ONE ORCHARD SPRITZ
Tim Philips shares his latest refreshing Ketel One Spritz creation for you to try out now.
BOTTLING COCKTAILS DOS AND DON'TS
We caught up with Pasan Wijesena on how he and his team at Earl’s Juke Joint got creative and clever when it came to batching and bottling their signature serves.