They like it spicy in the Yucatan! A shot of Don Julio Anejo tequila and a shot fiery sangrita made with pureed tomato, citrus juices, green chile pepper and a dash of hot sauce...can you stand the heat?
- 115 ml Don Julio Anejo Tequila
- 1 2250 ml Can of tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) Orange juice
- 0.3 cup(s) Lime juice
- 1 Slice(s) white onion
- 1 Seeded green chile
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 0.25 tsp Hot pepper sauce
- 1 Wedge(s) lime
- Add tomatoes, orange juice, lime juice, white onion, green chile, sugar and hot pepper sauce in a blender
- Blend until smooth and pour enough to fill a tequila shot glass
- Add Don Julio Anejo Tequila to another tequila shot glass
- Garnish with lime wedge.