Johnnie Walker Double Black With Chocó
The perfect serve of Johnnie Walker Double Black with bitter chocolate chips.
- 50ml Johnnie Walker Double Black Label
- 3 Dashes of cherry or orange bitters
- Ice ball with bitter chocolate chips Inside
- Fill the Johnnie Walker silicon mould with water.
- Grind some bitter chocolate and place small pieces into the silicon mould. Shake the form carefully so that the pieces are spread equally in the form and place it in the freezer for 3 hours until it gets frozen.
- Place the iceball into a Johnnie Walker tumbler glass after carefully removing it from the silicon mould.
- Pour 50ml of Johnnie Walker Double Black into the tumbler glass.
- Flavor the drink with 3 dashes of cherry or orange bitters.
Alcohol content: 15.8g per serve