Ketel One Bloody Mary
Lively, crisp flavour and silky softness of Ketel One gives new life to a timeless classic.
This famous brunch cocktail uses numerous spices in its preparation and is typically served in a highball glass, garnished with a celery stalk (for stirring the cocktail). There are arguably more stories about the creation of the Bloody Mary than any other cocktail in history, with various people claiming to have invented the drink. The true origin is widely regarded as Harry’s New York Bar in Paris in the 1920s, when émigrés fleeing the Russian Revolution introduced vodka to the city. The name ‘Bloody Mary’ is associated with a number of historical figures, most notably Queen Mary I of England.
- 50ml Ketel One
- 20ml Harveys Bristol Cream
- 90ml tomato juice
- Yellow bell pepper
- 8 drops of Tabasco
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Celery stick
- Muddle two chopped rings of yellow bell pepper in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 50ml Ketel One, 90ml tomato juice, 20ml Harveys Bristol Cream, 8 drops of Tabasco and 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Dip the rim of a highball glass in salt & pepper and fill with ice.
- Rock the drink with ice and fine-strain to serve, garnishing it with a celery stick.
Alcohol content: 18.6g per serve