Old Yeller Blonde Old-Fashioned
A new twist on the old faithful standby! George Dickel No.1 White Corn Whisky over muddled blanc vermouth, a golden raisin, grapefruit syrup and orange bitters. Served over ice...an instant classic!
- 25 ml George Dickel No.1 White Corn Whisky
- 10 ml Blanc vermouth
- 10 ml Grapefruit oleo-saccharum
- 1 Dash orange bitters
- 1 Rehydrated golden raisin
- In an old fashioned/rocks glass, add vermouth, grapefruit oleo-saccharum, raisin and bitters
- Gently muddle
- Add whisky and ice (preferable large cubes) to incorporate
- *Rehydrate raisins in George Dickel No
- 1 White Corn Whisky for at least 4 days or until plump
- Can keep raisins in spirit indefinitely.
Alcohol content: 10.4g per serve