This must be heaven! A frozen dream of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, mascarpone, espresso and vanilla ice cream over a drizzle of chocolate. Served with chocolate-hazelnut ladyfingers...sublime!
- 125 ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 10 ml Espresso
- 3 Cups of mascarpone
- 2 Scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3 Ice cubes
- 2 Ladyfinger cookies
- 4 Tbsp chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 4 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- Blend together Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, mascarpone, espresso, ice-cream and ice until smooth
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along inside edges of oversized martini glasses
- Spread a layer of chocolate-hazelnut spread in between the ladyfingers or sandwich between two Boldbread cookies
- Pass the cookies to dip in the cocktails
- Variation: Rim glass with chocolate syrup by dipping glass in a plate with chocolate syrup.
Alcohol content: 15.8g per serve