Tommy's Margarita Vol.2
A fresh, grassy delicious take on the modern classic Tommy's Margarita.
- 40ml Don Julio Blanco
- 20ml Basil/Dill/Mint Syrup
- (Stew 2 sprigs of each on the stove for 25 minutes. Strain and mix the liquid to 1:1 syrup)
- 20ml Lime Juice
- Green grass spray
- (Mix 2 dashes of green grass essence with 500ml water) /lime wheel
- Martini or rocks glass
- No ice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker full with ice
- Shake to mix
- Double strain into a chilled glass
- Serve and spray the grass garnish in front of the guest or garnish with a lime wheel.
Alcohol content: 12g per serve.