Uncle Charlie's Punch
Everybody head over to Uncle Charlie's! A warm and savoury blend of Tanqueray London Dry Gin, apricot liqueur, lemon, sugar and spiced berry tea...quite simply, the perfect party punch!
- 250 ml Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 125 ml Apricot liqueur
- 175 ml Lemon juice
- 300 ml Spiced berry tea
- 150 ml Granulated white sugar
- 25 ml Cinnamon clove bitters
- In a punch bowl, combine all ingredients
- Stir until sugar is incorporated
- Garnish with oranges wheel stuffed with cloves (orange wheel with the cloves (just a couple) pierced through the meat of the fruit)
- Reheat if necessary but do not bring to a boil
- Serve warm.
Alcohol content: 109.7g per serve