UGANDA RAISING THE BAR APPLICATION
WELCOME TO UGANDA BREWERIES LIMITED’S “RAISING THE BAR” PROGRAMME
"Raising the Bar” is Uganda Breweries’ (UBL) initiative as part of Diageo’s new global programme to support bars as you welcome customers back following the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to stand beside you every step of the way.
“Raising the Bar” offers any bar, anywhere in the world, free access to digital training and practical support through Diageo Bar Academy. You can now access best practice training on how to implement social distancing, enhance hygiene measures and optimize your recovery. We will regularly update the content to ensure it is relevant for your business and provide you with cutting edge assets to support you in raising the bar.
In addition, the $100 million “Raising the Bar” global fund will provide targeted investment to help neighbourhood pubs and bars in many cities to re-open your doors and promote safe socialising.
The fund will pay for the physical equipment you need to re-open in your location, including:
- ‘Hygiene kits’ with high-quality permanent sanitiser dispensers, medical grade hand sanitiser and a range of PPE.
- Mobile bars, coverings, and furniture to support outdoor socialising.
- Digital training and practical support through Diageo Bar Academy.
- Training and Education on implementing social distancing & hygiene practices.
- Promotion, via local & digital media.
If you are a bar or pub owner located in a major City in Uganda (Kampala, Gulu, Mbarara) and you would like to apply for the fund, please register below.
For eligibility requirements please click here. Terms and conditions will apply.