Don Julio 1942
Caramel Syrup (infused with Smoked Sea Salt)
Orange Peel (Garnish)
0 Einheiten Alkohol pro Portion
- Add Sea Salt to a plastic container.
- Fill the container with Smoke Gun and seal with lid, leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Add half a Bar Spoon of Salt per to 25ml of Caramel Syrup.
- Add all ingredients to a Rocks Glass filled with Cubed Ice.
- Stir to combine and dilute.
- Garnish with an Orange Peel.
15.1 g per serve
The Old-Fashioned cocktail gained renewed interest in the early 2000s, thanks in part to its prominent role on the hit television show Mad Men. The show's main character, Don Draper was often seen sipping on the classic cocktail, which helped to popularise it among a new generation of drinkers.