Take Your Hospitality Skills to the Next Level
These six informative Bitesize Sessions will provide you with a series of practical skills that will raise your hospitality game to the next level and help deliver an elevated guest experience. Presented by multi award-winning bartender and Johnnie Walker Global Brand Ambassador, Tim Philips-Johansson, the first three episodes cover:
- How to make a good first impression
- Body language
- How to improve customer communications
The following three bitesize episodes are presented by celebrated industry expert, Anna Sebastian and cover:
- How to create a sequence of service
- How to create guest profiles
- How to speak to your guests
From putting yourself in the shoes of your guest to the six opportunities for you to interact with them, this series will help you hone your skills as a bar professional and develop a deeper understanding of what drives your customers.
How to create a great first impression, set the mood and establish the level of comfort for your customers.
The six opportunities to interact with your guests and how to elevate their experience from good to great.
How to engage guests to create advocacy and how to communicate with them if they have had a bad experience.
How to deliver a sense of elevated hospitality regardless of the venue you work in.
How to build a profile of returning guests and how this can help you to better manage your operations.
The power of changing language to have a positive impact on customer psychology.
- Look at your venue through the eyes of a guest
- Ensure guests have the right amount of personal space
- Aim to provide one elevated experience for each group of guests
- Make guests feel a connection to your venue by engaging in open communication
- Be on the side of a complaining guest to help them feel like they’re being heard
- Develop your perfect sequence of service by working through each step from guest arrival to departure
- Ensure effective communication between your team and each guest to find out why they are in your venue
- Swap negative words for positive ones when speaking with guests
- Empower your team by letting them know important stats like best-selling items and busiest times.