Smirnoff Passion Fruit Vodka
Triple Sec Liqueur
Passionfruit Red Syrup
Tsp Sugar (Garnish)
Lemon Twist (Garnish)
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Rim a Martini Glass with Sugar and set aside.
- Shake the first three liquid ingredients with Ice.
- Fine strain into the Sugar-Rimmed Martini Glass.
- Pour the Passion Fruit Red Syrup into the centre of the Martini Glass.
- Garnish with a Lemon Twist.
12.2g per serve
Lemon Drops are traditionally made with vodka, but can also be made with gin, rum, or tequila.
History of the drink
Lemon Drops are believed to have originated in San Francisco during the 1970s. The first known recipe appeared in print in 1978. The drink gained popularity in the 1980s and 1990s and has continued to be a popular choice at bars and clubs.