Ketel One Vodka: Copper Stills, the Flavour, and the Experience
Authors: Dennis Tamse, Global Relationships Director at Nolet Distillery; Kaitlyn Stewart, World Class bartender; Bob Nolet, Special Guest
Estimated watch time: 60 minutes
Ketel One Webinar
In this webinar, Dennis, Bob, and Kaitlyn share everything about Ketel One Vodka, including its history, production process, and how to make great cocktails.
Discover Ketel One Vodka!
Mastering your mixology craft requires a great understanding of Vodka varieties. In this Diageo Bar Academy masterclass, learn more about Ketel One Vodka, its flavour, production, and history.
The Experience and the Flavour
Ketel One Vodka is an exceptional choice for bartenders that want to give their cocktails a beautiful long finish. It is flavourful and rich, adding a nice base to your drinks.
In this webinar, Global Relationships Director Dennis Tamse shares more on Ketel One’s production, taste, craft, and history. He is joined by World Class bartender Kaitlyn Stewart for a special cocktail demonstration and a special guest, Bob Nolet, for more exciting insights.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the history, craft and the taste of Ketel One Vodka
- Get treated to the behind-the-scenes look at the production of Ketel One
- Learn how to make cocktails with Ketel One
- Discover why Ketel One Vodka is a preferred spirit for cocktails
- 01:30 - 11:29 - Behind-The-Scenes at Ketel One Vodka
- 11:30 - 12:47 - Ketel One Vodka Tasting
- 16:10 - 21:51 - Ketel One Vodka Cocktail Recipe Demo
- 23:30 - 59:42 - Q&A with Bob Nolet and Kaitlyn Stewart