Tanqueray No. Ten
Creme de Mure Liqueur
Fresh Lemon Juice
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Muddle the blackberries in a Cocktail Shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake with ice.
- Strain into a Rocks Glass filled with crushed ice.
- Drizzle Blackberry Liqueur.
- Garnish with Blackberries.
17.3g per serve
Despite being used in this modern classic, Blackberry Liqueur, is not as widely distributed as you may think. If you don't have it, then substitute it with a Raspberry Liqueur.
History of the drink
In the 1980's, Dick Bradsell a bartender at Fred's Club in London's Soho, invented the Bramble. Nothing in Dick's opinion is more British than a blackberry when it comes to making a British-themed drink. When he was a child he remembers wriggling through the brambles to reach the fruit that grows wild all throughout the UK.