Explore the Different Johnnie Walker Flavours of the World
Authors: Mark Moriarty & Max Venning, Director at Three Sheets Bars
Estimated watch time: 45 minutes
Watch Mark Moriarty and Max Venning as they discuss the different Johnnie Walker flavours available across the world, showcasing how you can use recipes and ingredients to create flavourful cocktails.
Customers Have Unique Tastes
As a bartender, it’s vital to acknowledge that customers have unique preferences for how they enjoy their Johnnie Walker whisky. Offering different flavours and ingredients is essential to cater to their needs, impress guests with something new, and appeal to regional drinking cultures.
Explore Different Cultures
Johnnie Walker is a favourite whisky for customers across the world, thanks to its consistent taste, quality, and versatility. But different cultures and regions enjoy it differently.
In this Diageo Bar Academy masterclass webinar, chef Mark Moriarty and Max Venning from Three Sheets take you through the different cocktail flavours for Johnnie Walker available across the globe. You’ll also learn how to make great Johnnie Walker highballs and cordials in your venue.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the different global flavours for whisky
- Learn how to make amazing highballs and cordials in your venue
- Get insight into exclusive Johnnie Walker highball recipes
Watch the Webinar Now!
- 03:35 - 09:43 - Embark on an Exploration of World Flavours
- 09:44 -18:15 - Visiting 4 Regions Using the Whisky Highball
- 18:16 - 31:34 - What Highballs are & Where They Come From
- 31:35 - 44:10 - Why are They Great for Your Bar