How To Hire And Retain The Best Talent For Your Bar
In this Masterclass session, Hospitality Leadership Coach Madeleine Geach discusses all things recruitment and retention with World Class winner and bar owner Laura Newman. Providing expert tips, this duo provide everything you need to know to ensure you’re able to attract and keep the best talent for your bar.
Estimated watch time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Enhance your workforce
Covering topics that range from hiring the best and brightest, through to the importance of up-skilling your workforce and how to create a healthy working culture, the Masterclass provides practical help and solutions for anyone working in a bar environment.
- The importance of making people feel valued
- How to create a cost-effective benefits package that helps drive retention
- How to use your network when looking for bar staff
- How to manage interviews so that you get the most out of them
- Why creating an engaging orientation is a must
- The importance of crafting clear roles and responsibilities
- Make people feel valued by creating a healthy working culture
Masterclass: Building the Bar - How to Hire and Retain Staff
- 04:36 - 26:25 - Hiring the best and brightest
- 26:30 - 53:26 - Training your team: Upskilling
- 53:30 - 1:04:16 - How to retain staff and create a healthy workplace culture
Looking for bar staff
Now that you’ve heard first hand from Madeleine and Laura on the importance of conducting in-depth and professional interviews, download our interview process guide that covers everything you need to know.
From getting ready for the interview process to behavioural interviewing tips and how to structure a successful interview, this downloadable guide helps you create the perfect interview process when you're looking for bar staff.