Explore the rich history of vodka, learn how this iconic spirit is made, and discover the secret to crafting stand-out vodka cocktails for your guests in our upcoming Masterclass on the 26th of March at 4pm (UTC).
Dennis Tamse, Global Relationships Director at Nolet Distillery, and Eduardo Conde, Venue Manager at El Primo Sanchez, will be leading the Masterclass, sharing expert guidance on how to take your vodka serves to the next level.
- About the fascinating history of vodka
- How vodka is produced and how this impacts flavour
- The key differences between the main vodka varieties
- How to master the art of tasting
- The secret behind crafting unique vodka cocktails
MEET THE HOSTS
With over three decades of experience in the bar industry, Dennis Tamse has run bars at all levels. Now proudly working as the Global Relationships Director at Nolet Distillery, Dennis travels the globe spreading the word about Ketel One Vodka, and he’ll be sharing his wealth of expertise on this spirit category with you in our session.
Crowned the Diageo World Class Australian Bartender of the Year in 2023, Eduardo Conde knows a thing or two about creating original vodka serves with skill. Continuing to make waves in the bar industry, Eduardo is the Venue Manager of award-winning bar, El Primo Sanchez, and he’s looking forward to imparting his wisdom on the fascinating world of vodka.
WHEN YOU JOIN LIVE YOU’LL…
- Have your questions answered by our industry experts, Dennis Tamse and Eduardo Conde
- Watch a live demos on how to taste vodka correctly and create a flavour-forward vodka cocktail
- Receive an official Diageo Bar Academy certificate
…all for free!
Sign up as a Diageo Bar Academy member now to gain access to your certificate after the Masterclass.
This Masterclass will be streamed in English with real time translation in Portuguese, Spanish and German.