INDIA RAISING THE BAR APPLICATION
“Raising the Bar” is Diageo’s new global programme to support pubs and bars as you welcome customers back following the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to stand beside you every step of the way.
“Raising the Bar” offers any bar, anywhere in the world, free access to digital training and practical support through Diageo Bar Academy. You can now access best practice training on how to implement social distancing, enhance hygiene measures and optimize your recovery. We will regularly update the content to ensure it is relevant for your business and provide you with cutting edge assets to support you in raising the bar.
In addition, the Rs 75 crore “Raising the Bar” fund in India, will provide targeted investment to help licensed pubs and bars in the below mentioned cities to re-open their doors and promote safe socialising.
Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Nagpur, Indore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata, Guwahati.
The fund will provide you the suport you need to re-open in your location, including:
- ‘Starter Hygiene kits’ with high-quality medical grade hand sanitiser, temperature scanners, glassware & PPE gear (masks & aprons).
- Sanitiser dispensing units – wall mounted or floor standing
- Contactless dining systems
- Digital Screens for customisable content sharing.
- Consumer confidence building measures (media support).
If you are a bar or pub owner located in the above mentioned cities in India, and you would like to apply to the fund, please register below.
Terms and conditions will apply please click here.