Successfully Manage A Busy Bar Shift
Author: Emilio Di Salvo, Bar Manager of Satan’s Whisker, London
Any good bar manager will know that bank holidays and sporting events are the most important days of the year in the working calendar. In order to best prepare your bar for these crucial days, we have gathered expert advice on how to survive a busy bar shift and make the most out of any occasion.
Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
What You'll Learn
- Set up your bar; including tips for organising your workstation, stock reconciliation and efficient processes
- Plan and prepare your strongest workforce
- Create a bespoke cocktail menu and promote it effectively
- Batch cocktails for speed
- Attract customers to your bar
Plus, much more!