clarified mixed tea cordial
Johnnie Walker Black Label
black tea (to enhance the tea notes)
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Build in a highball glass over ice
- Garnish with a tea leaf bud
mixed tea cordial
- 8x Rooibos tea bags
- 8x Green tea bags
- 8 cups of water
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 6 tsp honey or sweetener (optional)
- Pour 8 cups of water into a large pot.
- Add all the other ingredients to the pot.
- Let it boil for at least 20 minutes and then let it stand for about 3 hours.
- Strain the tea through a thin mesh strainer.
- Once the cordial is cooled and ready, mix 4 oz of the cordial with 4 oz of water and enjoy.
0.7 fl. oz per serve