Don Julio Blanco
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Grab a chilled highball glass and fill it to the brim with cubed ice.
- Pour all ingredients apart from the ginger beer into the glass and combine gently.
- Top the glass with ginger beer and stir the liquid together once making sure to not knock out the carbonation.
- Add more ice if necessary.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
* To elevate this, why not make the blackberry liqueur yourself? To do this: Take 200g Fresh Blackberries and 400g Vodka and blend. Add 1% of Pectinex (an enzyme used to break down fruit solids) and sous vide at 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees celsius) for 30 minutes. Then pass through a cheesecloth and add 15% of the blueberry infusions weight in white sugar. Fresh always tastes better!
Alcohol content: 15.18g per serve.