Talisker 10 year old is paired with the classic flavours of Gazpacho in this delicious twist on a bloody mary.
- 1.5 oz. Talisker 10 Year Old
- 1.5 oz. Tomato Juice
- .5 oz. Lime Juice
- Pinch of celery salt
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 5cm long Cucumber baton
- ½ a red pepper cheek
- ½ a green pepper cheek
- Cucumber topped with red and green peppers
- Highball glass
- Cubed ice
- Add the cucumber and peppers to a cocktail shaker and muddle
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker, add ice, and gently roll to mix
- Strain into a chilled highball glass, garnish and serve.
Alcohol content: 0.6 fluid oz. per serve.