You'll snap up this take on the original Bloody! A mouthwatering blend of Tanqueray London Dry Gin, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and spices. Served with celery this baby's got major mojo!
- 50 ml Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 100 ml Tomato juice
- 25 ml Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Dashes worcestershire sauce
- 4 Dashes red pepper sauce
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Pinch pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass
- Roll back and forth to mix
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice
- Garnish with lemon wheel and celery stalk.
Alcohol content: 17g per serve