Enjoy this true classic cocktail, Bulleit Rye stirred down with sugar, and Peychauds bitters.
- 1.5 oz. Bulleit Rye
- 2 Dashes Peychauds bitters
- .25 oz. Sugar syrup
- Rince of Absinthe
- Apply a rinse of Absinthe to a chilled rocks glass full with ice
- In a mixing glass, stir down Bulleit Rye, 2 dashes of Peychauds bitters, and a touch of sugar syrup.
- Discard absinthe and ice from the first vessel and strain the mixture into it
- Use a lemon twist for further aromatics but discard it once used.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fluid oz. per serve