Winter Spiced Margarita
Don Julio is shaken with cinnamon and ginger in this delicious twist on a Margarita.
- 1.5 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- .5 oz. Cinnamon syrup
- .5 oz. Ginger syrup
- Salt rim (optional)/Lime wheel
- Martini glass
- No ice
- Using a lime wedge moisten the rim of a martini glass by rubbing the flesh of the lime around the rim of the glass
- Immerse the glass in a dish of cinnamon so the cinnamon adheres to the rim and then remove any excess cinnamon using the same lime wedge
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake to mix
- Strain into the pre-prepared glass
- Garnish and serve.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fluid oz. per serve.