One of the most popular tequila-based cocktail recipes in Mexico, the Paloma is Spanish for dove.
|Don Julio Blanco||45 ml|
|Fresh Grapefruit Juice||30ml|
|Fresh Lime Juice||30ml|
|Soda Water||Top up|
- Moisten the rim of highball glass with a slice of lime
- Dip the rim into a plate of salt and shake off excess
- Fill glass with ice and add tequila, juices, syrup measured in jigger. Stir well
- Top with soda water and stir lightly
- Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
1.4 standard drinks* per serve.
*One standard drink contains 10grams of alcohol