Don Julio 1942
1942, the Showstopper: smooth, complex, an icon.
Don Julio González’s tequila-making adventure started in 1942 in the Jalisco Highlands of Mexico.
1942 is the ultimate tribute to his devotion and commitment to the craft of tequila making.
Smooth, complex, rich, and iconic.
This exceptional tequila is crafted from agave and aged until it reaches exceptional levels of flavour and character.
Salted Caramel Old Fashioned
Inspired by the 1942 salt pairing experience, enjoy a sweet and savoury balanced libation.
- 50ml Don Julio 1942
- 10ml Caramel syrup
- (infused with smoked sea salt)
- Glass: Double Old-Fashioned Glass
- Place sea salt in a plastic container with a lid
- Open the lid and use a smoking gun to fill the container with applewood smoke, seal and leave for 1 hour.
- After an hour add half a bar spoon per 25ml of Caramel syrup
- Add all ingredients into a rocks glass
- Add ice and stir with devotion
Alcohol content: 15.1g per serve
1942 On The Rocks