Baileys Banana Split
Banana Split bliss! A delectable concoction of Baileys Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur, dark rum, banana, vanilla ice cream and a dash of nutmeg blended together until creamy. Served straight up with a chocolate rim, whipped cream and, of course, a cherry. This decadent delight is worth every sip!
- 70 ml Baileys Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur
- 15 ml Myers's Original Dark Rum
- 0.5 Segment banana
- 1 Scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp finely-ground chocolate
- 1 Maraschino cherry
- 1 Dash nutmeg
- Rim a chilled martini glass in ground chocolate or hot chocolate mix
- Add cherry to the bottom of the glass
- Peel and slice half of the banana
- Blend the banana with the Baileys Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur, Myers's Original Dark Rum, vanilla ice cream, nutmeg and ice cubes
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and a banana slice.
Alcohol content: 14.1g per serve