Ketel One is churned with fresh lime and sugar in this delicious, citrussy caipiroska recipe. Perfect for a sweet refreshment throughout the Spring and Summer months.
- 50ml Vodka
- 1 fresh lime (cut into 6 wedges)
- 15ml Sugar syrup
- Lime wedge
- Rocks glass
- Crushed ice
- Add 5 lime wedges to an old-fashioned glass and muddle to release the juice,
- Add the vodka and sugar syrup,
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice and mix through with a bar spoon,
- Cap with more crushed ice,
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Alcohol content: 15.8g per serve