Johnnie Walker Black Label Spiced Honey Sour
The ultimate combination of the honeyed tones of Johnnie Walker Black Label and spicy ginger.
- 50ml Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 10ml freshly extracted ginger juice or 1 thumbnail of ginger muddled with
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml honey syrup (2:1)
- Garnish with lemon wedge
- For speed of service it is much quicker to first create a ginger juice mix by extracting the liquid from 100g of ginger and adding 20g sugar. This also improves consistency
- To crush the ginger you can use a rolling pin.
- A shot of runny honey can be used in place of the honey syrup, be sure to add the honey to the whisky and stir to dissolve
- Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice
- Fine strain and serve straight up into a chilled tumbler glass with ice
- Garnish with stirrer with lemon wedge.
Alcohol content: 15.8g per serve