Season / OccasionSpring
Drink / CocktailBitter & Punchy , Salty & Savoury
Tanqueray is shaken with lemongrass and ginger in this spicy, Asian influenced cocktail.
- ½ lemongrass stalk
- Small piece fresh ginger
- 50ml Tanqueray
- 25ml Lime juice
- 15ml coconut syrup
- 50ml Cranberry juice
- Red chilli on rim of glass
- Martini glass
- No ice
- Add the lemongrass and ginger to a shaker and crush with a muddler
- Add the other ingredients
- Fill with ice and shake to mix
- Fine strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish and serve.
Alcohol content: 17g per serve.