Ketel One Vodka
fresh lime (cut into 6 wedges)
0 units of alcohol per serve
Muddler Bar Spoon
- Add 5 lime wedges and Sugar Syrup to a Rocks glass and muddle.
- Add the chopped Strawberries and Raspberries and muddle again.
- Add in the Ketel One Vodka.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice and mix through with a bar spoon.
- Cap with more crushed ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
15.8 g per serve
According to some bartenders, it’s best to use either all white sugar or all raw or turbinado sugar when making cocktails. If you use all white sugar, your drink will be clearer in appearance, while using raw or turbinado sugar will result in a darker-colored drink.
History of the drink
Caipiroska, also known as Caipivodka or Caipirodka, is a cocktail that’s like the traditional Brazilian Caipirinha, but instead of cachaça, it’s made with vodka. This cocktail has gained popularity in countries such as Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Argentina, and has become increasingly popular in recent years due to the diversification of international vodka options in South America.