Create the Ultimate after-dinner treat with Baileys
Discover our top three Baileys after-dinner serve recommendations that are easy to make and crowd-pleasers worldwide.
Estimated read time: 4 minutes.
Discover our top three after-dinner Baileys serves that are easy to make, delicious to drink and crowd-pleasers worldwide.
Baileys is the perfect post-dinner drink for your guests after their delicious meal.
After eating, guests often want something sweet to enjoy, which means a boost in sales for you and some delighted and well-sated customers.
The post-meal moment is the perfect opportunity for bars to offer guests something different, especially if they want a dessert alternative.
Here are three Baileys serves that are perfect for after-dinner, easy to make and your customers will love.
But first, let’s have a quick look at the history of Baileys and discover some fun facts.
The Story of Baileys
“Is there something in Ireland’s reputation for dairy produce that we can apply to an alcoholic drink – all those lush green, rain-sodden pastures and contented cows?” One short sentence in the 1970s that changed everything.
One short sentence in the 1970s that changed everything.
When Baileys co-creator David Gluckman first uttered those words, little did he know he’d set the wheels in motion for one of the world’s most iconic drinks.
True to their word, David and his team applied Ireland’s reputation for dairy to produce an alcoholic drink.
Say hello to Baileys, a combination of life’s two most lavish luxuries: Irish whiskey and rich dairy cream.
Fast-forward to today, Baileys sells over 100million bottles annually – that's enough to fill London’s Big Ben over 15 times!
Baileys Fun Facts
- Baileys is only produced and bottled on the island of Ireland.
- Baileys was invented in 1973 and was introduced to the market in 1974.
- Baileys is one of the most versatile drinks in the world, enjoyed with hot drinks like coffee and hot chocolate, cold serves, cocktails and even desserts.
- Baileys is sold in over 160 countries worldwide.
- Thirty-eight thousand dairy cows produce over 220 million litres of cream annually, specifically for creating Baileys.
- These cows can often be found listening to music as this improves the quality and quantity of the milk.
Three Baileys Serves Your Customers Will Love
Our top Baileys serve recommendations for after dinner are simple additions to your menu that your guests will love.Our top three Baileys serve recommendations for after dinner are simple additions to your menu that your guests will love.
- Baileys is a versatile drink that can be enjoyed as part of hot or cold serves as well as with desserts.
- Offering a Baileys serve at the end of a meal can boost sales and delight customers.
- Three of the most popular Baileys serves are Baileys Hot Chocolate, Baileys Freakshake, and Baileys Affogato.