Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
of Raw Cacao
of Deseeded and Chopped Sour Cherries
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Add 500ml of Smirnoff Vodka to an ISI cream whipper
- Add 200g of raw cacao nibs and 150g of deseeded and chopped sour cherries
- Close the ISI and carge it with nitrous oxide canister.
- Shake vigorously
- Allow to rest for 10-20minutes
- Ensuring the canister is held upright, rapidly expel the gas from inside. It may help to cover the nozzle with a towel to avoid spillage.
- Open the canister and fine-strain through a cloth bottle.