Coconut Infused Smirnoff
Creme de Cacao
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled Collins glass, and fill to the top with pebbled ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and two fronds, then serve.
You can make coconut infused Smirnoff easily in a food-grade plastic container. Follow these steps:
- Add 113 grams of unrefined coconut to 750 ml of Smirnoff.
- Shake gently to integrate.
- Allow to rest at from temperature for six to eight hours, then transfer to the freezer overnight (eight - twelve hours).
- Remove the container from the freezer, and skim the solids off the top.
- Fine strain the liquid to remove any solids.
- Bottle and keep refrigerated for up to two weeks.