Johnnie Walker Black Label
Sprigs of tarragon
0 units of alcohol per serve
sous vide circulator
sous vide bath
cloth to strain
- Set the sous vide circulator to 40°c and allow it to reach temperature.
- Whilst the sous vide bath is warming, chop six ripe peaches and add these to 700ml of Johnnie Walker Black Label in a vacuum bag.
- Add to the bag three sprigs of tarragon and seal. If a vacuum sealer is unavailable, ziplock food bags will work just as well. Try to remove as much air from the bag as possible.
- Add the sealed bag to the sous vide bath and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove from the bath and fine strain through a cloth before bottling and cooling.
- Refrigerated, the infused alcohol will last six months or more.