dash Saline solution*
Fresh lime juice
Tio Pepe Fino Sherry
Twisted lemon peel (Garnish)
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Mix the oleo syrup with 2 dashes of saline solution (adding a touch of umami) lime juice, oleo citrus syrup and add a little Fino Sherry.
- Top up with gin.
- Garnish with a twisted lemon peel.
*Saline solution (10%)
- Add 10g of table salt to 100ml of filtered water.
- Stir until the salt has dissolved.
*Oleo syrup (2:1) (Creates 5 servings of syrup)
- Pour 50g of white granulated sugar into a large container.
- Add 3 orange and 3 lemon peels to the container and muddle in the sugar for 3 minutes.
- Let the peels and sugar sit for two hours.
- Add 35ml of filtered water and 15ml of lime juice to sugar and cook to a simmer until all sugar is dissolved.
- Strain peels.