Gordon’s London Dry Gin
dashes of Yuzu oil
Sour plum syrup*
Soda to top up
Drops of umami bitters (garnish)
0 units of alcohol per serve
- Add the sour plum syrup, yuzu oil, citric acid and gin to the glass.
- Top up with a splash of soda.
- Garnish with 4 drops of umami bitters.
*Sour plum syrup (1:1) (Creates 5 servings of syrup)
- Add 50g of sugar to 50ml of filtered water and cook until it boils.
- Bring pan off the stove and add 12.5g sour plums in the liquid.
- Stir for 4 minutes and strain.