Creating a Memorable Customer Experience
When it comes to your customers, it’s the ‘experience’ that makes them come back time and time again, turning casual customers into regulars. In this bitesize session, discover top tips on how to create the best customer experience possible in your venue.
Watch time: 15 minutes
Make a good impression
First impressions count in the bar industry. It sets the scene and prepares your guests for a great evening out. Beyond the drinks your serve, the atmosphere you create through components such as lighting and sound and how a guest is welcomed is what makes the difference to a memorable experience of your bar.
Optimise your guest experience: Watch now
- It’s the overall experience in a bar that turns casual customers into regulars.
- First impressions count, especially in the hospitality sector.
- Body language and physical space should be considered across staff and guests.
- Don’t overlook the atmospherics in your venue, they’re hugely important to customers.
- Create a sequence of service with your team.
Join Our Community
Sign up and become a member of Diageo Bar Academy today and opt-in to receive our monthly newsletter to unlock the latest industry news, trends, and tips to keep your bar knowledge up to speed!